Round tubes, longitudinally welded
Round, longitudinally welded tubes can be supplied in EU (TIG or newer laser welding technology) or EUH (fast frequency welding method). EU pipes are suitable for use in media distribution (weld coefficient value for pressure calculation =1) as well as for decorative and structural applications with the possibility of bending. EU tubes in annealed and pickled versions are available on request. EUH tubes have a decorative use with non-guaranteed bending strength.
- raw without protective film (EU only), stained without protective film (EU only)
- brushed without protective film – to diameter of 114 mm 114 mm
- ground – packed in protective foil – to diameter of 114 mm
- polished – packed in protective foil – for diameter of 114 mm
- EU design – surface untreated, weld rolled
- EUH design – surface and weld untreated
- PRODUCTION LENGTHS: approx. 6 metres
- MANUFACTURING TOLERANCES: EN ISO 1127 D3–T3
Round tubes, drawn seamless
Seamless, drawn round tubes are particularly suitable for pressure distribution of media. They have a rough surface that cannot be supplied with any other finish and are therefore not suitable for decorative purposes.
Raw, rough, clean without scale, pickled. Can be ordered with annealed and pickled finish.
5 – 7 metres
EN ISO 1127
Square and rectangular tubes
Square and rectangular tubes are supplied in EUH (high frequency welding method).
- raw without protective film
- pickled without protective film
- brushed without protective film (standard stock)
- ground – packed in protective foil
- mechanically polished – packed in protective foil
the surface and the weld are without finishes
approx. 6 m